TIREMAGIC™️ - FAQ
Q. Does it have built in batteries?
A. Yes, it does have a 2000mAh lithium battery.
Q. How long can this stay in standby?
A. It can stay for upto 365 days thats a full year of standby battery backup.
Q. Can you set the pressure to stop at 4.5 lbs psi?
A. Yes! Digital air inflator will stop inflating automatically when it inflates the tyre to the preset pressure.
Q. Does the air pump have a light on?
A. Yes, it does. There are 6 built-in LED lights for illumination or emergency lighting.
How to use?
- Please connect one end of air tube to inflator and plug the other end of it to tire valve core, ensure there is no air leak and then pressed the buckle tightly.
- Press the power button to wake up the LCD screen.
- Press "Setting " button to active display. Set pressure in PSI (widely used), BAR, KPA or kg/cm² on the activated screen.
- Press + or -tire button to preset pressure and press the Power button to inflate
- 1* Air Compressor
- 1* USB Charging Cable
- 1*Cigarette Lighter Charging Cable
- 1* Air Hose
- 1* Presta Valve
- 1* Ball Needle
- 1* Toy Nozzle
- 1* Storage Box
- 1* User Manual
- Battery capacity: 2000mAh
- Maximum continuous working time: 30~40min
- Inflation efficiency: 20L/min
- Max Inflation Pressure: 150PSI / 10.3BAR / 990KPA / 10.5KG/CM
- Pressure units: PSI, BAR, KPA, KG/CM2
- Working temperature: - 20°C~ + 70°C
- Working Power: 60W
- Input Voltage: DC 12V (car charger), DC 5 - 15V (USB cable)
- Working current: 1~5A
- Floodlight: 80Lumens
- Weight: 500g/1.10lb
- Product size: 250*56*47mm (9.8*2.2*1.9 inch)
- Packing size: 289*70*73mm (11.4*2.8*2.9 inch)
- Outer air hose length: 15cm (5.9 inches)
Note: It is advisable to cool down the pump for 10 minutes after continuous use for 5-10 minutes.